Bendor and Graves Tract East Leg

Bendor and Graves Tract East Leg is a 3.2 kilometer lightly trafficked loop trail located near Cedar Valley, Ontario, Canada that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

3.2 km
60 m

This is former farmland. Forest regeneration is active now. There is a trail around the outside limit of the property. It connects to the trail system accessible from Kennedy Road.

We had wanted to go to Raven trail however it was closed due to issues with beetles. This park was just down the street and we were traveling with our big pup. Much to his delight, the start of the trail is also a giant off leash dog park! The trail conditions were amazing and loved the side trails that took through the woods

I totally went off on a bout a bazollion side trails and got a little lost, but it was fun! It was late winter and totally gorgeous. One area, I swear I felt like I'd stepped into Narnia or something.

Sunday, January 29, 2017