Baird Trail - Valley Ridge Loop

Baird Trail - Valley Ridge Loop is a 1.8 kilometer lightly trafficked loop trail located near Herrons Mills, Ontario, Canada. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and birding. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1.8 km
61 m

Great little trail. Easy to find and ample parking. Trail is packed down and well used. I would caution anyone right now that the trail is pretty icy in places. Beautiful Red Pines, cute little boardwalk and lots of firs. Easy - any age could enjoy.

nice easy trail for the family. It does have some small hills throughout so if your only able to do flat trails, this one is not for you. I used snow shoes which had no problem on the hills, did not slip once and I was carrying my daughter on my back.

It was easy to find as there us a large sign along the road. The parking lot was clear for my vehicle to enter. There was no one else in the trail so we had it to ourselves, although you can tell people were there using the trail due to the snow being flattened.

The trails are easy to follow with colour coded markers along the way. I also had cell signal in case it was needed.