Baird Trail - Field Stone Crossing Loop

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray Star(18)
Lanark Highlands

Baird Trail - Field Stone Crossing Loop is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lanark Highlands, Ontario, Canada. The trail is rated as moderate and is primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.9 miles Elevation Gain: 416 feet Route Type: Loop

I love these trails. I have been bringing my dog every weekend through the winter and almost daily in the summer. It isn't too busy, which is great for the pup. It is a shorter trail but they've made great use of the property. We do the entire border in about 40min. It is a convenient trail for me, so we will double up on part of the trail for the extra kms.

icy

Just went last week beautiful trail, well marked and there are plaques that give you fun facts about the trees in that area. Just wish the trail was longer

A really lovely, quiet trail.

Beautiful well kept trail under mature maples and planted pine forest. Stunning in the fall colours. There are three linked trails: Munro Trail (1.2km), Valley Ridge Trail (0.6km) and Fieldstone Crossing (1.3km). You can do all three as a 3km loop with minimal double back, missing a small portion of Munro loop. Fieldstone Crossing is the back loop and worth the trek under the rows of tall pines.

Fri May 24 2019

fun and easy little trails. did all three I about an hour. great scenery and lots of fun for photos.

Sun Sep 09 2018

I used this trail to do an 18 k trail run. I absolutely loved it!!

Sat Jun 09 2018

Since I’m just starting to get back out there enjoying nature this was a great first trail as it is easy and took us about an hour to complete. The trail is well marked and has some informative plaques about the surroundings.

Thu Nov 15 2018