Mud Run, Main Run, and Cabin Run Loop Trail

easyYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(9)
Woodville, Nova Scotia

Mud Run, Main Run, and Cabin Run Loop Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Woodville, Nova Scotia, Canada that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until September.

Distance: 4.2 miles Elevation Gain: 557 feet Route Type: Loop

I completed this trail about a week or two ago. Though the trail is well marked (numerically), I still seemed to get lost and had difficulty finding my way back to the parking area. I recommend taking a picture of the map at entrance - I had to find a spot where I could get cell service to download. I loved this trail and will back, great views!

There are so many nice trails here! Beautiful waterfall! Scenic views. Trails are nicely kept, although quite muddy in areas! Some bridges are a wee lopsided but easy enough to walk across It can be a bit confusing in there so the app really helps see where you’re going. Although the trails are marked there are so many of them. Awesome views.

the big bridge was not in great shape but still passable. The main trail was snow covered with ice but still ok, the other inner trails had large ruts, ice and rocky, but still passable. If you have icepicks they are highly recommended.

Fri Mar 15 2019