Skerwink Trail

Skerwink Trail is a 3 mile loop trail located near Newfoundland and Labrador, Newfoundland, Canada. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running.

Awesome well maintained trail. The views were stunning. I would recommend bringing binoculars as we could seals out on the sea ice, but they were too far away to get a good look.

Amazing trail. Stunning views. Well maintained without looking like a concrete path. When we hiked this trail the Caplin were rolling and we must have counted about 20 whales including a mother and calf that put on a show for more than half an hour. Very memorable place and not to be missed when in NL.

Beautiful

Nice trail

very very nice! You must do it...

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Short and easy but great view

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Loved this trail! It's so well taking care of. The beauty of this trail is breathtaking. I found taking photos of the eerie forest, natural sea stacks and the icebergs in the distance just didn't do justice. You need to go see it for your self!

Saturday, May 14, 2016

it was great. I'd done this trail a few years ago and I couldn't help but do it again today. 5.3 km in 55 minutes!
I grew up in trinity, just across the harbour.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

We currently live in NL (about 1.5 hours from the Skerwink Trail) and it is always our go to trail when people come to visit. The Trail Head is located in the quaint town of Port Rexton, and while there is no fee or pass required, there is a donation box at the head of the trail. The trail is clearly worn and easy to navigate and provides the views most people are looking for when they come to NL

Thursday, April 14, 2016

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! VERY well maintained...unrivalled scenery...an absolute must!!