Sackville Waterfowl Park

Sackville Waterfowl Park is a 1.6 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking and trail running and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1.6 km
18 m

My wife and I visited Sackville Waterfowl park yesterday for the 1st time and I must say, I am impressed. Confined to a wheelchair, the trails were all easily maneuvered. The grounds were well travelled and made for smooth wheeling to the numerous boardwalks and sitting areas. My only concern is there needs to be directional signage, esp. for out of town guests as there were a couple spots we got turned around in circles but managed to find our way. On a different note, there were 3 strange mushrooms, one white, one green, one blue with a leafy, felt material like top drapped down. Has anyone experienced such and if so can you identify? It seems like a lot of trouble for someone to take the time to prank someone with that.

This is a beautiful and amazing walk and a must for birders and also very wheelchair accessible, I will certainly be back many times

Went in March; it was a little cool for walking but still enjoyable, I would love to go again in the summer months!

Nice park-not a hike, but more of a walk.