Hillside Trail is a 5.3 kilometer lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Rothesay, New Brunswick, Canada that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5.3 km
184 m

Nice 1 mile loop through the woods near a pond. This is a nice, short walk for the dogs or kids. Goes through the woods and by a pond. The trail is well maintained by the town of Rothesay.

Great trail and well taken care of. Forgot to record our walk out tho! Sat at the top of spyglass hill and had some dinner. Beautiful view of the Kennebecasis Valley along with the river and islands. Will definitely hike this again!

I actually did twice this amount since I turned off recording at the furthest point - I thought I was using too much data. I didn’t realize what I was doing but next hike I’ll leave it on! We enjoyed this hike very much but definitely didn’t take a shower long as the projected time! It was rocky in places but that was great as were training to do part of the AT in Georgia!

Sunday, March 12, 2017