Fundy Footpath

Fundy Footpath is a 28.4 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Salmon River, New Brunswick, Canada that features a waterfall and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October.

28.4 miles 10925 feet Point to Point

beach

This trail is a strenuous multi-day hike up steep and remote terrain with rewarding views of the Bay of Fundy and untouched wilderness. Careful preparation should be done before embarking on this trail.

We did this in 3 days but it was crazy hard and I was incredibly sick the last day. We had bad weather also but for some reason I still loved it.

I hiked the trail as part of the fundy footpath. hiked it with a friend over 3 days. we camped of various beaches throughout. not sure I would consider the trail easy as it is pretty steep in places but the climbs are well worth it once you see the views.

We attempted to ride the Fundy Trail with our hybrid bikes. We didn't make it too far as the trails are extremely steep and we were not in good enough condition to ride them. We packed the bikes back on the truck and drove the trail instead as the road follows the trail along the ridge. We did enjoy breathtaking views of Fundy Bay.