Seven Sisters Falls is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Whitemouth, Manitoba, Canada that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips.

Distance: 1.9 miles Elevation Gain: 662 feet Route Type: Loop

flooded

flooded

LOTS OF TICKS. we brought eleven home just in the hour and 20 minutes we were there. Two on each of us humans, 4 on one dog, 2 on a different dog and 1 on the last dog. Other than the ticks, I don’t know why some people have complained about this trail. It was perfect. We did the trail in reverse in order to end up at the falls last. Lots of mud in places and a lot of the trail was flooded / washed out, but using the logs to step on was okay to get over / around as long as you’re willing to go into the bush a bit. I did end up with two separate booters but it was worth it. The trail itself was dead but the falls were very crowded / busy - nobody seemed to be mindful of social distancing. On and around the trail there was tons of moss and fungi which made for very dreamy pictures. We even spotted a snapping turtle by the water! We brought our dogs and allowed them to go off-leash as it was dead, but had them leashes when we were near other people. This trail does cross the road two times, as well as an ATV trail so if you’re bringing a dog and allowing them to go off-leash be mindful of that. 10/10 would go again when the ticks aren’t so bad.

Lovely walking trail! It was completely dry and flat so we were able to push a double stroller and bring along my 10 month old and 3 year old. It took us about an hour parking at the falls and doing a loop. We really enjoyed it

More of a walking path than a hiking trail. Saw some deer and interesting birds, and the little rapids are cool.

Pretty nice trail, the best part is going past the water dam, I did a slight detour and went right up to it. Overall great easy trail

It was a good Trek in the snow!!! Awesome watching the ice melt and fall down the rapids.

Trails haven’t been groomed but there are skiers tracks laid down. Not nearly enough snow, but still skiable.

icy

Nice hike. Some water logged icy areas, but passable. Easy and enjoyable.

Nothing special. Trail is ok but needs better signage. Some views of the river.

This was a beauty! Absolutely loved the falls, seeing the dam, and it was nicely shaded for most of it. For avid fit people this would be like walking through the meadows, but it's a good place to start amping up in difficulty if you're either getting started or back in the swing of things. Some inclines, I almost died, but I didn't, and what a beautiful place to not die! No bears out, but then again my huffing and puffing probably scared them away.

Tue Sep 04 2018

This trail was exactly as advertised, easy but scenic as well. I saw a black bear which was startling but the trail is shorter so it wasn't difficult to track backwards. I would recommend this trail for beginners and experts alike.

recorded Seven Sisters Falls