Hunt Lake Trail

Hunt Lake Trail is a 8.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Whiteshell, Manitoba, Canada that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

bridge out

Good hike. Good challenge. As previously stated. The hike is not a loop. It's an out and back. The trail itself, and the sights are pretty magical.

Great trail but tough to do if you are not used to it. It ends at the little hut. We spent at least 30 minutes looking for the trail because we went by the map with the red loop. It's all grown in past the Hut.

Great day hike with challenging vertical, lake views, and varied terrain for all day hikers. Good way to break in new gear if you are planning to do bigger treks like Mantario or Westcoast trail.

It's my favoured trail in MB , ups and downs this trail will make you sweat. From the beautiful view from the lake so mysterious spots this trail will blow your mind!

Good but pretty tiring if you aren't a regular hiker

Saturday, April 02, 2016

We went today for a hiking and it was still slippery in some parts of the trail.

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Awesome place to go with your dog(s) if they like the water. Tough terrain, don't take this trail lightly. Bring water and food, snacks at minimum. WEAR GOOD SHOES!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Beautiful trail with scattered rugged sections and nice scenery.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I did this trail with my mom who wasn't able to finish so I haven't seen it all. The parts I did see were incredibly beautiful and there are lots of interesting things to see. This has been my favourite trail so far.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

If the app didn't crash the first time, I would have offered a lengthy review. Don't care to rewrite it.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This is a great trail with great scenery and some rugged terrain. Still easily manageable for a family hike. We actually had the coordinates for the loop section that veers into Ontario. This section is marked in spots but doesn't seem to be maintained any more. Lots of trees over the trail and grown in in spots. Beautiful with the fall colours!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

This trail has some nice scenic overlooks along the lake. A few rock faces along the hike and little streams running through.