Amisk/Inverness Falls Trail

Amisk/Inverness Falls Trail is a 5.5 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Division No. 1, Manitoba, Canada that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5.5 km
24 m

nice hike with moderate elevations along the river.

would rate this trail closer to moderate rather than easy just because of the short but intense inclination in parts of the trail. I did this hike when it was raining all day for the entire hike. some of the views this hike offers are amazing as well as the information markers along the way. we had a bit of difficulty spotting some of the trail markers but it might just be because of the weather that day. love this hike!

Fantastic trail!

Went July 28th and the weather was perfect. Ate raspberries and Saskatoon berries along the trail. Very well marked and a lot of (minor) ups and downs. Just remember to wear bug spray!

Not that I was looking for water falls, but if you are this is not the trail.

Will absolutely do this trail again.

lovely hike, very enjoyable.

Nice trail! Well marked. Trailhead was easy to find.

We love this hike (myself and my husband and our daughter who rides in the backpack). I would consider this hike moderate, not easy. It’s one of our favourites.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Very easy trail for the whole family. There were a few short inclines but nothing to serious. We found lots of blueberries along the trail as well as a few wild raspberries and even a strawberry.

Saturday, July 15, 2017