Wedgemount Lake

Wedgemount Lake is a 10.8 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Squamish-Lillooet, British Columbia, Canada that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from July until September.

10.8 km
1241 m

Very nice hike not too long so we had time to climb up mount cook and the view was just amazing!!

this one is a lot of climbing. no rest. but very good. scenic at the top 1/3

The most jaw-dropping, scenic place I ever been to. Can't wait to get back up there for another overnight.

Amazing steep but clear trail with a super nice but accessible scramble before the lake. Sleeping at the top was an AMAZING experience. Went on June 25 and it was still freezing at night so bring a warm sleeping bag or sleep in the hut!

It's totally worth the climb. By far the hardest hike I have ever done. Would forsure rate this extra hard if possible.

I wouldn't say this is a moderate trail, it is hard. It took us 4 hrs up and 3 back. Bring plenty of water and bug spray.

The trail is marked well, but you are climbing up the whole time. It can be done in a day, but honestly if I were to do it again, I would stay the night and take more time.

Amazing hike! My favorite so far. 3 hours up with lots of water and picture breaks, 2.5 down. Well marked! Once you get up there make sure you hike down to the lake and go for a dip! So refreshing! Bring Off as there are lots of mosquitoes but I covered myself in Off and only got one bike. Used 2 liters of water. It's pretty hard going up at times. I do the Grouse Grind on a regular and my heart was beating pretty good but easily doable for a relatively fit person. Definitely felt my knees and IT band on the way down but nothing compared to coming down Black Tusk, you don't need walking sticks if you have good knees.