Vedder Mountain Ridge Trail

Vedder Mountain Ridge Trail is a 9.0 kilometer out and back trail located near Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

9 km
348 m

Logging has wrecked it.

Amazing hike, we originally planned on doing the Abby grind (this was much better) and had a blast. Trail head was quite hard to find.

An excellent trail, quite different from some others we've done. One thing I noticed was how quiet and peaceful it was on the trail. It's one I plan to do again, many times.

Nice view at the top but there are many better trails in Chilliwack.

Fun and pretty trail to hike, great in the fall.

Excellent hike. The terrain is quite different to the rain forest type I'm used to doing. A gorgeous little lake hidden in the forest adds to the wonder of a silent world. I've only encountered such quiet in deserts.

I have only done this trail once but I really enjoyed it. Not too difficult at the top and there was a nice breeze at the time. 4 x 4 is recommended to get to the trailhead.

There is no mountain biking on this trail. Once you get to the trail head it is an awesome hike that takes you through various terrain. Bring your own water as the pond near the top is questionable for drinking water.

It was ok. I don't think I would do it again.

Really enjoyable hike, it's up and down with a short rope section near the top. Took about 5 hours roundtrip. Would suggest taking a high clearance vehicle to get to the trailhead.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Great trail, well maintained with some difficult sections. Fabulous views of the valley floor from Yarrow north and of Columbia Valley.

Saturday, April 16, 2016