Two-Canyon Loop

Two-Canyon Loop is a 4.7 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near North Vancouver District, British Columbia, Canada that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

4.7 km
116 m

Nothing much to see but a good run is sometimes all you need . I usually park in the rice lake parking side and run down .... find it better

Sunday, March 26, 2017

The trail is not marked very well. Despite that, I would say that it is a really nice hike. This being my first time hiking the trail, I would say that it is fairly easy with some sections that pose a bit of a challenge. In all, minus stop times, I would say that it takes about an hour to complete the hike. Busing up there is pretty straight forward.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

This was my first hike. Vancouvertrails.com rated it as intermediate, and I'm not much of an authority at this point, but I'd tend to agree. There are difficult sections, but the majority is fairly calm. Some beautiful scenery, especially through the lower parts of Lynn Canyon. The suspension bridge detour is a little touristy, I'd avoid it next time.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017