Mt Thom

Mt Thom is a 6.6 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and horses and is best used from March until November. Horses are also able to use this trail.

6.6 km
527 m

Thom Creek is a point-to-point trail located near Chilliwack, British Columbia. The trail is good for all skill levels.

amazing views at summit

Nice trail to get in shape on. Good for a family stroll. Steep(ish) in parts, but no touch hike at all. Nice view from the summit overlooking Chilliwack, with views of Cultus lake. We hiked end of July - no bugs, and trees offered shade from afternoon sun.

A great trail to get in shape on! It's well-maintained and has lots of varied terrain, so you can always run if it's not challenging enough. Gets a little busy, but nowhere near the crowds of other trails.

It was enjoyable, but just decent relative to other hikes I've done.

Great view of chilliwack and a great little trail run or hike for the family

it good

This was my first hike up Mt Thom and I wasn't expecting to be so steep and hard but I'm no athlete and will be back again soon! My 9 year old accompanied me and it was tough for him too but we enjoyed ourselves.

Lots of people and dogs, good for kids, nice view

Awesome! Lots of eagles, hawks, and ravens!