Teapot Hill is a 6.1 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Fraser Valley Regional, British Columbia, Canada that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 6.1 km Elevation Gain: 270 m Route Type: Out & Back

A nice afternoon stroll with the kids counting teapots.

We hiked this with our kids. Our three year old needed to be piggybacked now and then because it was a little too far and steep for her. My husband had our 1.5 year old in the backpack carrier. It was a perfect hike for our 11 year old though. There was an outhouse at the bottom of the hill so get the kids to use it before going up. We found 81 teapots!

August 2, 2019 we found 18 teapots another group found 30 and 15 kids found 40 teapots these teapots are not causing any environmental issues. They do not hurt the environment. maybe I need to start a petition.. I had hiked this trail 5 years ago and it is just as lovely then as it is now. 35 minutes up the old service Road slight incline. trekking poles are great for this part. Families welcomed bring your dog leashed pick up after dog 2hr return can be longer as the unique part of this trail is spotting counting hidden mugs and teapots all different styles and colors look closely and no need to wander off the trail they can be spotted with your eyes great way to get kids out of the video games and into the sunshine. best part is the trail is in the forest and shaded so when we went at 35 degrees it felt like 20 with a light breeze. again take water snacks first aid and please tell someone where your going. leave a hidden note in your car!! remember your about 6 hours away from help and this is a heavy traffic in the summer. lots of people on the trail . everyone is very polite and knows there trail etiquette . At the top there is a fenced off area all way around the cliff so little ones and dogs don't go wandering off. I really hope that the city will leave the teapots alone. This is an excellent way of getting kids out on the trail not only the obvious exercise but counting teapots is fun for the whole family even the big kids... thank goodness we took Anny our dog as we were walking along the trail Anny stopped dead in her tracks and would not budge. Anny would usually chase Rabbit Chipmunk or squirrels this was no Squirrel.. We waited we had seen fresh bear scat... my bf went up the trail with bear spray Anny barked and growled. Phew gone. yay for dogs!! just beware of your surrounding and please leave the teapots alone.. I hope no one removes them.

Beautiful hike and not too difficult. Gradual uphill for most of the start, but as you head to the top and it gets steeper, there are flatter stretches in between. The parks department was out collecting the teapots left by other hikers, which I'm guessing they do fairly regularly, but I was lucky enough to get ahead of them so I could enjoy seeing the cute teapots tucked into the trees and ferns. I went on a long weekend without thinking and the nearby campgrounds were all full, so the trail was a bit busy. The parking lot is very small but there is a wide enough shoulder that you can park on the street in a few areas, which is what I did. I will be going back at a less busy time to try this one again!

Pretty easy run overall. Could have used trail running shoes on the downhill to go faster. The dirt was a little loose.

Good for all ages.

Quick hike with friends. Most of the teapots have just removed today since these are considered a litter.

Quite a climb for a short trail. Nice view of Cultus Lake from the top!

Hard to find parking

Great, easy hike. The view at the top was a bit obstructed, but overall it was still decent.

Well maintained and clearly marked trails. Definitely a nice workout. Lots of off-leash dogs though, which was frustrating.

Quick workout with cute teapots. Beautiful greenery!

Such a beautiful hike! Sunset was perfect!!

cute, gentle hike. very enjoyable with good company.

well marked trail with cute tea pots along the way. approx. 6 km took us almost 2 hrs as the up hill almost the whole way !! a little bit muddy but otherwise a very good trail.

Such a fun trail! A bit of snow at the start of the trail and some mud throughout, but nothing that couldn’t be managed with regular runners.

Beautiful easy hike with a fantastic view at the end. Would recommend to do anytime.

Super cute/short hike near cultus. Brought up some teapots to add to the collection. There is a tiny bit of snow now so watch your step! Can get slippery in some spots!

Cute hike, not hard, slippery In the fall with the leaves and rain. Next time I do this hike I’ll bring a tea pot or cup to add to the ambiance.

Nice quick little hike

Friday, August 24, 2018

good hike , might be little hard for smaller kids

Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Great hike this morning! Love our rain forest!!

Monday, August 06, 2018

Loved the view!

Monday, July 30, 2018

we took our daughter for the hike. enjoyed the hike. mild trail. lots of teapots were spotted. it was fun.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

My wife and I took our 2 year old daughter and it was enjoyable searching for the teapots. The hike itself is fairly mild compared to others in the area and depending on your skill level.

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Fairly easy hike! Pretty much all uphill with a few sharp inclines, but nothing like doing a grind. Nice views from up top with a nice rewarding breeze to cool off to.

Friday, July 20, 2018

I really enjoyed this hike! I’m a relative beginner and this was manageable while still offering a challenge. It was fun to look for all of the teapots.

Friday, July 13, 2018

It took me an hour

Thursday, July 05, 2018

Average rating because I’m a sucker for a rewarding view at the end.