Teapot Hill

Teapot Hill is a 6.1 kilometer out and back trail located near Fraser Valley, British Columbia, Canada that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

6.1 km
270 m

very fun to explore

My daughter loves looking for all the teapots! Makes for an enjoyable hike! Would have given 5 stars if the view at the end was more spectacular.

Great little trail runner or beginners hike. I took my 6 and 9 year old grandkids and they loved it!

Took my son, boyfriend and his kids up for our first hike this year. Excited to come back next weekend!

Great hike but not worth the veiw!!!! Missing nothing special!

All up hill!

I love doing this with my kids every year!

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Beginners hike for sure. No real view.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Decent hike with tall trees all the way to the top. Not too hard. Liked the teapots people have left in nice little spots. View is nice, but also blocked by the large trees.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

easy hike. we counted 103 teapots.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Loved the trail! Steeper than I thought it would be (begginer hiker) but a great hike :)

Monday, August 15, 2016

Nice trail that is well shaded, so it would be good for those wanting to stay out of the sun. There is a small section on the trail that has a fairly steep drop off through the forest, so just make sure to keep you little ones (kids and pets) close for that. The view at the top is good, but has lots of trees interrupting a great landscape shot.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Nice trail. quite easy but none the less a great trail.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Went there with my sister this week, was a really good hike with lots of opportunities for photographs. See if you can find all the teapots on the way up as well as the cups and there's even a few teabags at the top, about 3/4 of the way up the trail there is a geocache with a pencil and some papers with names written in it. We penciled our names in and I hope you can find it too, here's your only clue besides the 3/4 of the way up thing :

Watch the forest floor, just off the trail, you'll find many logs, but one hides your treasure in it's bark, this is your unique chance to safely make your mark.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

loved it. finding all the teapots was fun :)

Monday, May 19, 2014

incredible view, trails a tad steep in some places.