Shannon Falls

Shannon Falls is a 3.1 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Squamish, British Columbia, Canada that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and rock climbing and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Easy hike right off the main road to Whistler. Really nice falls.

This is a very easy and accessible out and back trail to a majestic tall waterfall. Appropriate for strollers and canes alike. Parking is a bugger, but there is usually spots left in the overflow parking across the street.

I went off the trail to get a real taste of this heavily populated tourist stop waterfall and I'm glad I did! The steps are intense but the terrain was lovely. Parking was a bit ridiculous, but I was there early enough that I only had to deal with the cutthroat spot takers as I pulled out.

easy for everyone

Great and easy for anybody.

This was such a nice surprise. We came from the Gondola and found this to be a nice diversion, much less heat than at the top of the mountain. Lots of cool streams to enjoy as well.

Beautiful, raining a lot!!! But still able to get to the best views before getting soaked!!