Rolley Falls and Lake Trail

Rolley Falls and Lake Trail is a 4.7 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Mission, British Columbia, Canada that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

4.7 km
160 m

Love Rolley Lake trail we go every week, it is pretty easy and a nice hike, there is some rocks, tree roots and logs to walk over but nothing much at all.

The Rolley lake falls however is not easy at all. the trail its self is difficult to find and there are areas that you are not even sure your on the right path.

I go hiking with my mom and my 8 year old son and our dogs and this trail was a little difficult.

Beaware it takes a longer then expected time and where you have to go down you have to come back up again.

There are many big rocks, logs, roots and fallen trees to climb over and at one time it looks like there were stairs but they are all worn away now.

There should be two different entrys on this page about the two different trails and different ratings.

Nice day out but trail to the falls is NOT well marked out.

perfect with the dog and kids. all enjoyed. been back a few times.

Great trail, flat around the lake, the hike to the bottom of the falls and back was steep and had some rocks and roots to navigate.

Trail clear of snow for the season.

We saw two very small waterfalls,I guess we missed the big one?

We did just follow the trails though. Can anyone tell me how I missed it Lol.

The beginning of the trail has snow still but once you get past the picnic area at the lake the trail is all clear. Finding the falls was slightly difficult as the trail signs are all down right now but using the map on here I was able to find them, there is some fallen trees and debris on the trail to falls, be careful.

nice and easy, but getting into the falls is not that nice the trail but still easy to get there.

Beautiful and easily assessable

Friday, August 18, 2017

Osm

Sunday, June 18, 2017

One of the best trail for me. Complete the lakeside as well as the going to the falls. It's worth it. Lake side is easy but heading to the falls is quite challenging. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

The lake trail is easy to walk/run and well maintained. If you're wanting to do the Rolley Falls loop its a bit more rugged of a trail including a log to climb over, and lots of mud (this time of year) rocks and roots, but its fine if you have proper footwear. We loved the falls loop as it had two different waterfalls, a small one and the big one, forest, and a bit a view as you make your way back on the far side of the loop.

Sunday, October 02, 2016

So I drove all the way from Chilliwack here and apparently there is NO BIKING... makes no sense but don't come here if you want a bike ride.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Beautiful walk , started walking through the campsite just pass #25 site went to trail of the left down to lake and and around .