Old Glory Trail is a 19.0 kilometer out and back trail located near Rossland, British Columbia, Canada that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 19.0 km Elevation Gain: 1,121 m Route Type: Out & Back

Loved the fitness climb, loved the views, loved the accessibility. Great day, great hike!

the 6 hours it took me was worth every bit to summit

We had a wonderful hike - well worth the effort.

Community help review, from 2019-08-17 Old Glory Summit **** Did you drop something expensive, if you did I have it, we were the last ones up the mountain that day, describe it to me and we will get it back into your hands. **** We are in the Rossland Area

I would classify this Trail difficult in areas with the steep inclines, loose rocks otherwise it’s amazing. The view is spectacular.

Took Pluman trail up to the ridge, 1h, 15 min, and carried on to the weather station, another 1 15, back down to the ridge and took Seven summits to the old glory trail down, 5 hours total with jogging on any runnable descent. What a variety of spectacular views and terrain! Saw grouse, squirrels, plenty of birds, but no bears! Watch for mountain bikers tho, they have the right of way. I loved almost every step, except some really steep, loose rock stretches on old glory trail, which is posted as being inadvisable to hike for that very reason. Next time I would just stick to pluman. Poles might have been helpful. Overall, a thrilling and beautiful hike!

Wed Aug 08 2018

Great hike - well worth it for the view at the top.

Fri Jun 23 2017

This trail is a lot of fun. I did it my first time mid with quite a bit of snow on it, turned it into quite the adventure. Was just up June 18th 2017. I would recommend waiting until July 1st. If you want to challenge it now. Snowshoes, Gators and krampons are highly recommended.

Sun Jan 13 2019