Nymph Falls Trail

Nymph Falls Trail is a 2.6 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cumberland, British Columbia, Canada that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 2.6 km Elevation Gain: 67 m Route Type: Loop

Fun trail to walk with kids. Beautiful river and falls!

Amazing! Bring your bathing suit!

Really enjoyed this walk. Great for off-leash dogs - all the dogs we passed were polite and under control. Trails were well-maintained, and well-marked and easy to navigate. We more than doubled the walk length by looping through the whole park. The forest and river are beautiful!

Very nice stroll to a beautiful soaking spot! We were when able to find a turn around just past the falls for our trailer

Such a worthwhile hike, easy with kids and beautiful all the way through. Bring your swim suit you won’t regret it

Beautiful well maintained walking paths. The water falls were stunning. Probably one of the best walking trails I have been on since moving to the island

Went to Nymph today and was stopped by the 3L developments. I was told that now Nymph falls trail is completely off limits and you’re not allowed to park in the parking lot, and the owner has created a list of possibilities that we can vote on! I took a photo of it, but don’t plan a day to go to hiking here as you’ll be sent away :(.

Great walk...great place to kill an hour.

Beautiful spot, but very easy. More Like a nice stroll by the river and through the forest. Good spot for dogs.

I hiked this trail while it was covered with snow. A little harder trekking in the snow, however, the scenes were worth it...would definitely try the long loop next time as it was difficult in the snow. Hiked early morning the trails were deserted. Didn’t see a single soul. Overall awesome!!

Beautiful place, pretty calm!

love the trail, the only down fall in my opinion was that dogs are allowed off leash. I have two dogs(that we leash) so I'm glad its dog friendly however I feel uneasy with other dogs off leash.

Thursday, June 21, 2018

We went on trail after supper when we stayed in doogie house nearby, very nice place and easy hiking.

Thursday, May 03, 2018

Love this place! It's beautiful and dog friendly :)

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Nice trail with some challenging sections. Nice river views.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

more of a walk than a hike but nice view!

Monday, October 09, 2017

Great easy hike. the river trail is wonderful, lots of rapids and rough water. in the fall, see the salmon jumping. two mIles exactly.

Thursday, June 01, 2017

The falls aren't spectacular. It is good for a walk.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Easy to get lost in all the trails. Lots of nice swimming spots.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016