Myra Canyon Trail is a 15.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Central Okanagan, British Columbia, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

partially paved

rails trails

A decent walk. It’s completely flat so if you choose to rent a bike its very doable. However you do have to watch out for yourself as most people are really respectful on the bikes but some people use it as a race track.

Visiting the area everybody told me I had to do this trail. Walking the trail I chose to turn around just after the long tressle (6km). The views was relatively similar the entire way and without elevation gain it makes for a enjoyable but duller hike depending on what your looking for. While I’m glad I went, I wouldn’t do this walk again.

A few good photos ops of the tressles and tunnels along with the view.

I would recommend taking a bicycle on this trail as it is quite long. Really good long distance running trail too! Pretty much anyone can ride a bicycle as well as the vertical grade is nonexistent (I.e., it’s flat). There were a lot of small children out the day we went, some even with the training wheels on. One of the best trails I’ve ever done. Really unique and quite beautiful. We took a tonne of photos. Rented bikes at the start for 40$ each and completed it in about 2.5 hours.

We went mid-day on a Saturday, so it was pretty busy. If you ride a bike it’s best/safest to let other bicyclists pass from the opposing direction first. You don’t want to be that d*ck creating unnecessary trouble for others. I would recommend trying to do this early or mid-week to avoid the crowd.

Great views, very long and flat.

Its pretty easy, no real steep grade. Did 22 kms in about 4 hours

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Not a difficult hike at all. The portion we did was completely flat/level. We did 4 kms round trip to the first tunnel. The road up to the trail is best for a suv or truck. Pretty rocky and windy. Fantastic views and the trestles are very cool.

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Stunning views!!

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Great view... amazing scenery!

Monday, July 03, 2017

Amazing views! Walked the entire length and back. I'll definitely be back.

Friday, June 23, 2017

My friends and I walked it. The biggest trestle bridge is at around 6km, so that was out turn back point. The bridges around 5-7km make for very good shots

Friday, November 25, 2016

beautiful walk, especially now - while snow cover up whole trail and not many people around

Friday, August 26, 2016

Great

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Very nice level trail out and back. Great views

Friday, January 22, 2016

Hiked through this Beauty and man I never wanted to leave! Beautiful snow... Made me not mind living in ktown!

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

I forgot to say that this is also known as the Kettle Vally Railway. Happy hiking!

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

We biked this trail and it was an easy ride, very flat. The views are awesome and the 17 old train trestle bridges are a highlight. I would recommend this trail for everyone.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fun and lots to explore ... Hiking, biking , leisurly stroll .... It's all here! Something for everyone !

recorded KVR