Not sure why my recording got lumped in with this route but here is my review to go with it from two weeks ago...

Went back and hiked the general outer loop of the trail system. I marked waypoints at each trail junction I came to. A lot of these trails aren't marked with numbers. Don't trust the dotted black line on the AllTrails map - it's partially on private property.

There's a beautiful viewpoint along trail EQ22. You can see Sunnybrae and Shuswap Lake from there. as well as the Skimikin valley. But hiking all the way up to Mount Hilliam - THAT is the view! You can see all of the North Shuswap, as well as the mountains across the valley.

There's about 3 inches of snow at the top of Mt. Hilliam right now, and about an inch for the rest of the upper trails. Saw fresh bobcat, coyote, rabbit, deer and moose tracks.

I did the loop counter-clockwise. Past the Mt. Hilliam spur and coming down, you encounter a private property gate. The trail goes up over a hill to the right of the gate. I was doing great until I got to the junction for trail EQ30. Don't know how I lost the trail as I was continually checking my map but I did, and I ended up going down a logging road to meet up to Fleming FSR. Not sure if some signage was removed..? In total, my loop was nearly 24 km.

I disagree with the previous rating of "hard" for this trail system. I've done truly "hard" mountain hikes; this one is more "moderate" for sure.