Mount Finlayson

Mount Finlayson is a 5.8 kilometer loop trail located near Langford, British Columbia, Canada that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from May until September.

5.8 km
432 m

One of my favourite trails to do! Do this one a few times a month. Definitely recommend it!

I have hiked this trail twice, once from the backside and the other ascending the front. Both are challenging hikes I thought the front was more rock climbing and the back more trail like. Definitely worth the effort to reach the summit. Bring a pair of binoculars there are some good views. Next time I'm going to park at the Finlayson Arm Rd entrance about 3km further up the road from Goldstream, it's a much less populated hike and I think a more enjoyable hike to the summit.

Got lost and trail markers lead me to bear mt. Golf resort. I'm gonna try it again next round in Canada.

did a few sunrise hikes up here. absolutely gorgeous.