Minnekhada High Knoll Loop Trail

Minnekhada High Knoll Loop Trail is a 6.8 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

6.8 km
312 m

my son and I had a great hiking and we were at the top of the view. it was so beautiful.

I went there twice, first time didn't go to the top of the mountain, second time my son and I were at the top .it was so great feeling that you could see a lot from it and the great views. we love it.

Good hike, scenic, bears in the area

The end view is beautiful!

Great hike, mildly challenging with a good view at the top. Nothing to rave about but way better than I expected considering how close to the city it is.

Many of the steeper hills are on uncovered and smooth rock which can be dangerous in the wet. I would avoid this one of the weather is uncertain and you are bringing small kids as you may slip. In the dry it's great and you will see plenty of families on the path.

Great hike

A great hike that can be challenging and offers an incredible view at the end

Nice loop trail with a great view from high Knoll. Pretty busy the day we went and lots of bear signs. Well marked and maintained.