McKee Peak via McKee Road is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 3.1 miles Elevation Gain: 869 feet Route Type: Out & Back

We were going to do this hike today however there were bears spotted on the trail and we had small children. Bear was also walking around the front properties near the trail.

The trail is a little muddy, but the view at the peak is well worth it.

Took my two toddler a couple weeks ago. Their first hike ever, and they did awsome. My 4 year old loved spotting the painted rocks hidden and will be painting some of her own to leave next time we visit! Was a fairly easy hike, hardest was the beginning. My two year old got a bit tired coming back of course so I carried her back down. Better workout for myself lol.

Not easy for a beginner like me lol

Some muddy spots

private property

Beautiful sunny day. Easy to moderate climb with a large pasture area at the top. Took my wife and I about 35 min up. Would live to come back with folding chair and a good book.

Nice local trail. Wide path. It was a little muddy today. Good workout steady moderate incline. More of an Easy/Moderate trail. View at top was alright.

trail is essentially a dirt road (but not maintained) that leads up to the cell tower at the top. the walk is nice. It's a decent incline - I might rate this easy/moderate. the meadow at the top has a great view of Abbotsford and to the north. The path had mud and water in a few areas so wear proper footwear. Took us an hour up and about 45 mins down. This was at a steady pace without really any stopping except for water. highly recommended! fun and easy. I will definitely bring my dog next time. lots of mountain biking trails as well that you can veer off onto that all lead to the top if you want variety.

Great hike

Nice uphill hike on a wide trail to a large meadow and viewpoints at the top. Beautiful sunny day and it was quite busy. very family and dog friendly.

Nice hike but definitely bordering on moderate due to incline. A few muddy spots but to be expected for the time of year.

Proud of my kids for making it to the top. Nice hike on a beautiful day!

icy

It was great this morning but will get very slippery as it thaws

Closer to moderate I'd say. Decent incline for a relatively short summit. Less than half the time back down. Nice views along the way

flooded