Lindeman and Greendrop Lakes Trail

Lindeman and Greendrop Lakes Trail is a 6.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Fraser Valley, British Columbia, Canada that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

1 minute ago

it was nice hike, you need a proper footwear.

A beautiful day and hike. Would have been a great day to have a dip if the water was not so chilly A few brave folks did brave the cold. Unfortunately it was too much of a freeway out there today for my liking. Avoid this on the long weekends unless you enjoy crowds.
The main trail to Greendrop is closed and alternate trail markers are available. More like scrambling than hiking.

I absolutely love the first part of the hike which leads to Lindeman Lake. That section gets 5 stars from me. However, on Saturday (May 14) my partner and I decided to continue on to Greendrop Lake for the first time. We are pretty experienced hikers however we had difficulty on the rocky parts. It is not really a trail but more of a rock slide, thankfully it is fairly well marked. Very hard on the ankles, we both fell a couple of times. Also as we got within 1.5 kms of Greendrop there was about a foot of snow and some really dangerous sections. We decided to turn around at about 500 meters out as it was starting to hail/rain heavily and was quite slippery. I probably wouldn't do Greendrop again as I feel it isn't worth the hassle when Lindeman Lake is so beautiful and a much more enjoyable hike.

The wife and I are new to hiking/backpacking, this was a fun but tiring trail. The climb to Lindeman is great to show how out of shape we are! We'd planned to continue to Greendrop, but it clouded over fast so we went back down after lunch. Will return to do the complete trail for sure!

Great hike with beautiful views of the mountains and lakes. Lots of reward with minimal effort. Make sure to see both lakes.

Breathtaking views. a fun challenging hike!