Lindeman and Greendrop Lakes Trail

Lindeman and Greendrop Lakes Trail is a 11.1 kilometer heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Fraser Valley, British Columbia, Canada that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

11.1 km
507 m

1 hour ago

Nice day hike! The water is amazing. Super refreshing.

one of the best hikes I've been on!!

Nice hike, quite relaxing. Lots of places to have a seat and relax at the lake. If you're brave, jump in for a cold swim! Camping is also an option but there a fee. Cayaking is also an option here! Check it out!

Nice hike, the steepest part right at the beginning. If boulders are your thing, you will have fun:) some campers at both lakes on a weekday, unfortunately making fire and leaving trash/food around.

Lindeman lake is much more beautiful and I wouldn't continue to Greendrop a second time, unless I wanted the workout. View is not all that. Would love to have looped back via Flora but reviews of poor trail put me off.

I now understand the reason this is a popular trail. It is a relatively easy, considering the rewards.
At least on weekends, it is a very busy trail, so I would pick a regular business day to avoid crowds
The lake is gorgeous, but you have to be really brave to dip into these waters since it is cold.
Still worth the effort. The lake is amazing.

This was our first hiking and we loved it!!

Doing it again this weekend, last time was 2015 when I first visited BC. Loved it then! No need for snowshoes, well used and packed down apparently. Unless going further to Greendrop, which is less well trodden.

Steep but short hike up to Lindeman (take polls if you have them). The autumn colours are lovely. Great place for a dip in the summertime.
Lots of boulder hopping to Greendrop. I personally found this lake less attractive so would stop at the far end of Lindeman next time.

One of my favourites, Lindeman Lake is beautiful and worth the climb. A bit of a drive to get there and heavy traffic most days, though.

Nice hike. Worth it for your first time.

I love this trail! The lake at the top is so beautiful! Only downside I would say is the dirt is so dry right now it is a very slippery slope on the way down!

Beautiful lake and a varied, interesting hike. We enjoyed this short hike.

Great day hike. Nice lakes. No nice views or anything.

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Gorgeous!!!!!!

Monday, May 29, 2017

it was nice hike, you need a proper footwear.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A beautiful day and hike. Would have been a great day to have a dip if the water was not so chilly A few brave folks did brave the cold. Unfortunately it was too much of a freeway out there today for my liking. Avoid this on the long weekends unless you enjoy crowds.
The main trail to Greendrop is closed and alternate trail markers are available. More like scrambling than hiking.

Monday, May 15, 2017

I absolutely love the first part of the hike which leads to Lindeman Lake. That section gets 5 stars from me. However, on Saturday (May 14) my partner and I decided to continue on to Greendrop Lake for the first time. We are pretty experienced hikers however we had difficulty on the rocky parts. It is not really a trail but more of a rock slide, thankfully it is fairly well marked. Very hard on the ankles, we both fell a couple of times. Also as we got within 1.5 kms of Greendrop there was about a foot of snow and some really dangerous sections. We decided to turn around at about 500 meters out as it was starting to hail/rain heavily and was quite slippery. I probably wouldn't do Greendrop again as I feel it isn't worth the hassle when Lindeman Lake is so beautiful and a much more enjoyable hike.

Monday, September 19, 2016

The wife and I are new to hiking/backpacking, this was a fun but tiring trail. The climb to Lindeman is great to show how out of shape we are! We'd planned to continue to Greendrop, but it clouded over fast so we went back down after lunch. Will return to do the complete trail for sure!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Great hike with beautiful views of the mountains and lakes. Lots of reward with minimal effort. Make sure to see both lakes.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Breathtaking views. a fun challenging hike!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Great beginners hike

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

easy hike, busy on weekends but still beautiful and enjoyable.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

It was about a 30 min hike to Lindamen. Then another 2 hrs to Greendrop. The trail to Greendrop is very scenic with a lot of climbing on rocks. Worth the extra 2 hours!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A bit steep and slippery in some spots, but otherwise an easy walk. A very beautiful lake awaits.

Monday, May 02, 2016

This is a great hike I am a beginner hiker and it took me 1.5 hours with my 20 month old on my back and it took me 50 minutes without her.. Beautiful and my other child who is 13 loved it as well as his friends and they definitely want to go again

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Beautiful hike, perfect reward once you get to the 1st lake. Will do it again!

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Love it!

Friday, February 26, 2016

My 10 yr. old son & I spent the whole day hiking past Lindeman Lake to Greendrop
Was an awesome hike. Well marked and
Spectacular vistas along the way!