Juniper Trail

Juniper Trail is a 5.5 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia, Canada that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5.5 km
281 m

Great trail with some scenic views, the creek flowing next to the trail looks and sounds beautiful. Great casual hike.

Hikes close to towns and roadways aren't always my favorites, so there were parts of this hike that I got bored with. The creek made it worth it, as it provided a beautiful spot to sit and have a snack. We also likes looking out over the highway. We took a wrong turn and ended up in Canyon Campground which I wouldn't suggest

I took the long route, from Redstreak camp ground, through the village and then up the Juniper Trail, and it made for a great afternoon. Views from the top are great! Some of the switchbacks are steeper than I was expecting, but a great hike overall. Bonus - the trail leads to the Radium Hot Springs so you can have a soak after your hike!

Beautiful views of the valley.

for a short version, as I walk my 3yo pace, we just did the trail from the highway to the falls. I think it was about 3km round trip, really easy

Beautiful hike - lots of variety and gorgeous panoramic views from the mountain top. Lots of switchbacks to make the hike manageable. Some of us used snowshoes for extra grip but was easily hiked without as well. We ranged in age from 10-75 and was enjoyed by all!

Fairly easy trail that takes you from Radium's Hot Spring pools to Sinclair Canyon and back. Nice views from the Canyon.

Great views

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Great trail! 8 year old whined some but well worth it!

Saturday, June 24, 2017

We started from the parking lot and the majority of the hike was flat or downhill. There were a couple of viewpoints and was a good hike through the forestry.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Great trail with tons of life!!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

short steep hike offering great views of the Columbia River Valley and Sinclair Falls.

Friday, August 19, 2016

Short steep hike with lots of switch backs that leads you up to The pools at Radium Hot Springs.

Saturday, May 07, 2016

good

Friday, May 06, 2016

Nice uphill walk to the Radium Hotsprings.

Friday, May 06, 2016

This is a fantastic hike up to radium pool to cool off afterwards. Many rewarding views . Mostly uphill but worthwhile.

recorded Juniper Trail