Diez Vistas Trail

Diez Vistas Trail is a 12.7 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

12.7 km
776 m

beach

Some alright views.

Great view at one lookout point. I thought the signs were too small and not clear enough!

14k hike, takes us 4 hours. First 3k almost straight up a mountain (switchbacks) but then it gets easier for a while with a steep decline when closing in on buntzen lake. Nice scenery at the vistas. Not a hike to do alone, quite remote in areas. Hiking shoes/boots a must. Lots of water and snacks. Be bear-aware (bear droppings common) but rarely see large wildlife when hiking these trails. Really enjoy this hike :)

Really enjoyed this hike! The first 2 km or so is pretty vertical and gets your heart going. From there it meanders up and down and opens up once in awhile for some crazy views. The third vista has the largest sitting area with the best view so you might want to aim to have lunch there. I'd recommend you bring lots of water as there aren't any creeks along the way.

If you plan to do the loop and come back down along the Buntzen Lake trail, you might want to bring a swim suit. There are some beautiful spots right off the trail, some much less pond scummy than others. My dogs have never been happier to see a lake, I was super jealous :)

I'd also suggest parking in the Overflow/Equestrian parking lot, as it's much closer to the trailhead than the main parking lot. You'll seen signs for it first as you drive into the park along Sunnyside.

Perfect to run

One of the best trails I have tried.

Amazing hike with great views. Start the trail at the floating bridge. I went the opposite way and some of the steep downhill terrain might be too much for some people. Bring lots of water and a snack, the hike takes 3-7 hours depending on your fitness level. I did it in 4:30 mins and I'm in fairly good shape. The views of the Indian arm and downtown Van are worth it.

Pretty good trail- ran it

Beautiful hike! My GPS says 15.95km though, not 12.7km.

A great hike for spring. it takes 5 to 6 hours and provides great views of Deep Cove and Vancouver. Some years you can do this hike in February.

Viewpoints were not clearly marked, but one could hardly miss Cima Amanecer (Sunrise Hill), the best viewpoint on the trail, overlooking Indian Arm and Bedwell Bay. Need about 6-8 hours to complete the loop.

Solid hike, beautiful views particularly at Vista #2. We took our time to relax, eat some lunch and do our traditional jump. Props to whoever marks the trails! Well done!