Crown Mountain Trail

Crown Mountain Trail is a 8.9 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and nature trips and is best used from July until October.

Distance: 8.9 km Elevation Gain: 870 m Route Type: Out & Back

steeeeep but great views. took 6 hr round trip from bottom of grouse if you hike quickly.

Incredible hike!! Amazing views, pack appropriately and lots of water, the very very top is pretty radical with sheer drops on either side. One of the most adrenaline filled hikes I’ve ever done.

A lot of scrambling but the view makes it totally worth it!

This hike was an awesome hike. I can’t wait to return on a clear day, I was visiting and it was cloudy but made it to the top. I’m glad I brought my gloves, i would recommend those. You’ll probably get muddy, I got a bit muddy but nothing bad like some of the other people I saw. I’m not a novice or experienced hiker so I would just follow the signs and I also downloaded the offline and google maps, safety first. The signs were easy to follow. I started the morning with the BCMC trail and that was a good warmup. I definitely will return on a clear weekend when I’m back in BC.

Amazing views. Brings lots of water. Some scrambling but well worth it. Did this as part of Hanes Valley Trail. Epic day.

The view is well worth the effort. Well marked trail with some minor scrambling. Leave your trekking poles at home and bring lots of water.

Absolutely amazing hike. Started from the bottom of the grind. Overall was 1650m of elevation gain over 14km (took gondola down) did grind in 1hr rested 30min at chalet. Took about 2-2.5hr to the summit with a few snack breaks/ water. Overall took 7hr from parking lot to chalet with an 1-1.5hr at top. Bring lots of water! Little mud on trail if there is it is avoidable. Most importantly incredible views!

Outstanding hike with killer view. Great challenge scrambling.