Benson Creek Falls

Benson Creek Falls is a 2.3 kilometer out and back trail located near Lantzville, British Columbia, Canada that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

2.3 km
93 m

Toured this numerous times. Decent trails. Falls direction not clearly marked.

Couldn't get to the falls as there was a warning sign indicating it was treacherous. so we just did a loop. nice quick walk.

great trail. brought my 3 year old had to hold her hand for a few spots because there was steep edges and lots of roots.

I enjoyed this walk very much. It was very muddy on the roped area down to the falls, the rope was quite muddy too. I could rinse my hands in the water at the bottom but wish i had something to clean my hands after climbing back up, just a bit of water and a napkin or something. Consider sticking something in your pocket. but it's definitely worth the climb down. I think this walk, even before the roped area would not accomodate a stroller, there's just too many roots. Had a great day!

Nice trail but if you're going all the way down to the falls I would definitely not rate this as easy. Very steep and slippery. Some ropes to aid you, my mom could not make it all the way down.

Tons of fun! Definitely would do this again!

It’s wet in the winter but not bad trail, wouldn’t recommend it if elderly or with small children, there are some steep areas and drop offs.

Friday, August 11, 2017

Use the rope to go down to the river. Best part!

Saturday, July 15, 2017