On Sunday. May 8, 2018 while walking the previously marked pedestrian only dirt trail between Whitemud Park and Belgravia off-leash dog park, I was theatened with the words "if I have to go back to the beginning of this trail to view a sign that supposedly says no horses, no bikes, peds only; that will be the time that they will be dragging your body out of the river". Yes folks, I was threatened with death by the leader of an ~10 large pack of cyclists, most of which heard the threat but would not acknowledge hearing it. Now I understand that parts of that dirt trail are supposed to be off limits to all due to soil erosion and instability but I know for a fact that 10 days previous to today, there were two signs at the NE start of that trail that showed no horses, no bikes, pedestrians only. However, those signs no longer exist as it appears someone took some boltcutters to the no bikes, peds only sign and now the "killer" cyclists have laid claim to that entire dirt trail as they consider it unmarked and unmonitored. C'mon Christians of this city, back me up on this and have the city replace the removed sign and affix a sign stating properly, whom or what is or are allowed to use said dirt trail or at least admit that the city does not give a rat's ass to the safety of those of us elderly walkers who also have rights without having to fear "our bodies floating" in the North Saskatchewan River courtesy of rogue cyclists. Sorry about my language but this just happened to myself, my wife and our dog an hour ago!!