Absolutely stunning.
Clockwise-route, as previously stated.

I cannot express how much I loved this hike; stunning winter views made for an incredible day in the mountains. However, I cannot say that I would do it again until spring (or a melt!).
There is currently 2ft of snow throughout almost the entirety of the route, and there are many exposed areas and sketchy scrambles because of a mix of snow, rock, and ice. Don’t attempt without proper equipment (spikes, poles, snowshoes).

We went on a beautiful, sunny, 2-degree day, and by the time we reached the ridge the wind picked up significantly, which required a much more thoughtful continuation of the route. The exposed areas do make turning back very risky, so once you're in, you're in!

We were lucky to be following one other very experienced pair, which made trail finding on the way down the ridge easier. Without them, it would have been very difficult to find our way down with quickly changing conditions and lack of trail markers ( which may be covered by snow).

All in all, an incredible hike! Just be warned you should be fully competent with ridge hiking in snow/ice, have proper equipment, and be knowledgeable of the area.