Star Creek Falls Loop is a 1.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and mountain biking and is best used from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 1.3 miles Elevation Gain: 311 feet Route Type: Loop

Beautiful views with waterfall and saw some wildflowers. was quite steep in some areas, also rocky because its ATV path. had to pull up our map through this app because there were many trails and wanted to be sure we were going the right way.

Beautiful trail! Obviously well used and not hard to follow! Gorgeous views

Some muddy spots but over all it was dry. It was a beautiful little hike with multiple gorgeous views.

Great hike! not very well marked need to use the map. Great views of the waterfall.

Great short hike. The grade was steep in areas both ways, but the falls were nice. There are a few very nice look out spots.

icy

Found the trail extremely difficult to follow. we had to use the GPS maps to reroute ourselves multiple times. Trails were very icy and snow covered, which made it rather treacherous with just hiking boots. only one or two spots where we saw the falls from a distance. Was a great trail to take our dogs on though. I would not recommend in the winter if you're not an experienced hiker.

Not a bad hike, it’s a busy place with lots of different trails to explore and quite a few other hikers, the trail takes you over the waterfall so you can’t see it close up but it had nice mountain views and some frozen creeks that are fun to explore

Pretty, but terrible signage, especially in the winter. Had no idea where I was going and there were no signs. Got lost walking up the wrong trail and had to turn around because I didn’t want to get more lost

Really enjoyed this short hike, well worth it I thought. Trail up was slippery with the snow. I would strongly recommend microspikes.

Great short hike - but definitely is a more moderate grade rather than easy - quite steep in many spots. Nice break to stretch the legs.

Reallt nice short trail. You can either follow the loop around or stay low and walk up to the falls. Bring bear spray! Fresh carcass and tracks as we were coming out.

trail is either very steep or very rocky. or both. the view is nice from the one lookout.

The trail is all uphill at first, but short. Rocky sections and areas where the trail forks.. but if you follow the map you’ll be fine. I enjoyed the side excursions though. This was a great, short trail with absolutely stunning views!

I really enjoy this hike, beautiful views, kid friendly. I noticed somone put up some ribbons to show that you're on the right Trail:)

Couldn't find the trail, very disappointed.

Beautiful falls, but it was not well marked.

Fun short trail up the creek for the brave

Not well marked at all

Hard to find trail at times. Quad trails interfere.. ALLTRAILS came through once again!

overall a nice hike but if you have any fear of heights this trail will be challenging for you. the trail is very steep and scrambling but also with a vertical drop off the edge. part of the trail is also on an atv trail so its rocky uneven ground.

Beautiful loop!!! Steep parts nice views as you get higher and waterfalls are always a nice touch :)

Super fun hike all times of the year! A little steep to start but good from there.

Rocky ATV trail but pleasant waterfall halfway through. Possibly swimmable.

An ATV trail for the most part. Lovely little waterfall. You can only really get to spots to view it from a distance. Enjoyable quick hike though. The last section You can see that ATVs drive right through it but I had to find a way along the river that I could cross over some rocks by using my hands. Also, wear bugspray!!

I would rate this trail more moderate. It is a pretty steep incline.

Sat May 25 2019

Great little hike with some amazing views!

Fri May 24 2019

This is a dog friendly trail. We took our big guy out on it and he did just fine. We ended up seeing the falls from a couple of different angles as we walked the ridge. We also went on the bottom portion of the trail, instead of going across the bridge or up the quad trail. This is eventually a dead end but there’s a nice Little Rock ledge that overhangs the small stream! Lots of moss and beautiful scenery. Overall, it was a nice little jaunt! ❤️