Nose Hill

Nose Hill is a 7.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Calgary, Alberta, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 7.9 miles Elevation Gain: 846 feet Route Type: Loop

beach

partially paved

Rippable, Rocky, Rollercoaster-Ride Singletrack

icy

Great trails for mountain biking!

Long trail, lots of joggers and seems like it’s good for dogs. A bit boring but a nice walk in city limits.

Easy hiking and great for dogs to run off leash for hours.

A nice hike, good with kids and options for stroller.

I take my dog here and we both love it. If I want a short walk with her, thats possible but I can also walk for a couple hours. Lots of dogs to play with. I like the trails that are not paved or gravel even though there are lots of mosquitoes.

I love taking my pup out here. There are many trails to follow or you can make your own. Since there is a fence running around the perimeter of the park, I can take my pup off leash and not worry about him running into traffic. It is within city limits and makes a great day out without having to travel too far. Plenty of stunning views throughout the park.

I really enjoyed this trail, there are so many different pathways to try here. With so many trails so close together it was very easy to get lost, so I’d recommend frequent checks on this app if wanting to keep to the selected trail. Also there all lots of off leash areas as you walk, my dog had a great time! Not much shade here so don’t forget sunscreen and water.

Well maintained gravel trails for many miles. They are wind and mostly flat. The paved portion is not long and is very rough-don’t bother trying to rollerblade or longboard on it. It is a bald spot so the wind is strong.

I love bringing my dog to this park it's a lot more open so he can have his space to run around be free without being restricted on the leash also a great place to go bike riding

very hot day but would definitely recommend trail for anyone. make sure you have lots of water and sunscreen. take your time. an abundance of wildflowers and the fragrance was amazing.

Enjoyed the variety of trails offered to explore. Pick your own route and degrees of difficulty. I went around the perimeter. Parked @ 64 th lot. The views are amazing. Looking forward to exploring more options. I’m from Saskatchewan

Take the dogs regularly up Nose Hill for a good run and socialization.

flower

We use Nose Hill Park for its incredible trails many days a week for excellent workout walks. It offers, like no other in Calgary, amazing city and mountain views, flowers, grasses, deer, coyotes, coulees and peacefulness.

This is really a great Urban park. Quite a few hills, horizontal open terrain, beautiful view of the mountains and all. Plenty of area or dogs to run off leash.