Nihahi Ridge Trail

Nihahi Ridge Trail is a 21.6 kilometer out and back trail located near Erin Woods, Alberta, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from June until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

21.6 km
1908 m

I didn't much like this trail. It's a long walk through the campground to even get to the trail head and it's all up hill from there with tons of scrambling with some actual climbing. Was exhausted when reached the top which took away a little from the beauty of where I was.

I found this hike very difficult, but manageable. There are some very steep parts. But the views are amazing. Going down I really had to watch my footing and really didn't get to enjoy the view. Make sure you stop every once in a while and look around!

Beautiful

Long hiked, very windy on the top but super amazing view. Some part is steep but everyone can do it. Highly recommended!

Great hike, would do it again. Lots of small
Trails so it was kind of difficult to find our way but it still took us up to the top. Saw a bear eating berries on our way down.

This was my very first hike. Loved the views from the top of the ridge. Worth the 2 hours it took to hike up.

Great short hike, around 2hrs going up. I wouldn't personally do this hike in runners. You do not need to scramble up on to the ridge to get nice views, and I'd say the scrambling at the top was the most difficult part if you're one to be scared of heights.

Beautiful hike with varied scenery. My only complaint is that the trail often splits, sometimes leading to some pretty narrow and steep drops. Would recommend this hike!