Nihahi Ridge Trail

Nihahi Ridge Trail is a 21.6 kilometer out and back trail located near Erin Woods, Alberta, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from June until November.

21.6 km
1908 m

Long hiked, very windy on the top but super amazing view. Some part is steep but everyone can do it. Highly recommended!

Great hike, would do it again. Lots of small
Trails so it was kind of difficult to find our way but it still took us up to the top. Saw a bear eating berries on our way down.

This was my very first hike. Loved the views from the top of the ridge. Worth the 2 hours it took to hike up.

Great short hike, around 2hrs going up. I wouldn't personally do this hike in runners. You do not need to scramble up on to the ridge to get nice views, and I'd say the scrambling at the top was the most difficult part if you're one to be scared of heights.

Beautiful hike with varied scenery. My only complaint is that the trail often splits, sometimes leading to some pretty narrow and steep drops. Would recommend this hike!

A challenge to the ridge top, but worth it for the stunning views on either side. Scrambling up is manageable, coming down required some butt sliding. Still fun.

Real good work out if you make it to the very top

Love this hike! Wouldn't say it is hard, as long as you give yourself time. Views are incredible, could stay up there all day. Very busy on weekends and holidays.

First hike ever for us! Our friend brought us after we arrived at the airport. I was stunned by the beautiful scenery and it really pumped us up for our Alberta vacation trip