Mount Burke Trail

Mount Burke Trail is a 10.3 kilometer lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Ranchland No. 66, Alberta, Canada that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking and trail running.

10.3 km
896 m

straight forward trail. It took me 2 hrs to reach the summit and 1hr to hike down.
There are trail markers to follow when you reach intersections which makes it great.
I would consider this a intermediate hike due to some endurance required, but over all an easy hike.
Just expect a straight, uphill slog and you will be good. June 9-2018

Completed this on May 8th 2018. I would give yourself all day (6hrs) to complete this hike. We didn't go all the way, as we were exhausted upon breaking tree line. Trail was very snow-covered and hard to find, added to our time.
Good workout, I would say 80-90% of this hike is an incline.

One of the best hikes I had in 2017. I recommend it to anyone that just started to hike or intermediate level. It was a bit windy up in the top. Perhaps expected to bit a chilly during mid December. I found unfinished bottle of Rum and we thought it was a pee..lol.