Maligne Canyon

Maligne Canyon is a 2.7 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Henry House, Alberta, Canada that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

2.7 km
95 m

super cool and pretty great for the family

Beautiful place. My parents took me on this hike when I was quite little. I had a chance to come to Jasper. No knowing I had done it before, I had chosen that hike. So now I have gotten to hike it once more with my Dad! Definitely worth it

Beautiful trail and easy to do if you start at the tea house and go to the fifth bridge. Pretty much flat - a few small easy hills. Out and back on same trail this way. Beautiful hike and great family hike.

The actual canyon is a 4/5 but the crowds knock it down a little. I am glad that I went, but I don't think I would bother going again, unless I was showing it to somebody. maybe I would hike in from the other end. but just looping bridges 1-3 or 4 is not worth doing more than once.

Really crowded!!!! Lots of tour buses...amazing canyons.

The waterfalls look incredible when they are frozen in winter.