Landslide Lake

Landslide Lake is a 29.0 kilometer lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Cline River, Alberta, Canada that offers scenic views and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from July until October.

29 km
2,078 m

Done this trail a few times, some nice views, a good hike.

My brother and I did this as our first backpacking hike on June 22nd 2018. We were over packed and inexperienced. The views were worth the extreme difficulty LOL. Some of the inclines feel like walking up a 45 degree angle when you get close to the top. Not for the faint of heart. Would not suggest as a first time adventure. We did have this trail all to ourselves though.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Don't know why this is rated as moderate, we scrambled at least half of this hike and it was a tough one. It's doable but I would not recommend it to first time or inexperienced hikers. Lots of opportunity to get lost and make mistakes!
Great view at the top and at the lake!

Monday, May 22, 2017

Rating would have been higher if not for half the trail covered in snow and lake also covered (May long weekend). aside from that, amazing views from the south ridge.

rock climbing
Friday, July 25, 2014

just on my way home from a two day scrambling trip. gotta say it's alloy harder than I remember but the quick elevation gets you some awesome views and a good sweat lol

Saturday, September 09, 2017