Lake Agnes Trail

Lake Agnes Trail is a 7.9 kilometer heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from June until August. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

7.9 km
576 m

Amazing hike. I'd say it's moderate with the climb up to the big beehive. Going on a weekend was super busy - I'd go again but much earlier on a weekday. Bring cash for the tea house! I didn't have cash and was luck my friend did. The tea biscuits were very good!
If you continue up the beehive circuit the views will not disappoint!! I'd also recommend a jacket - it was quite chilly and I really wish I had brought one!

Easy to moderate hike..heavy traffic, watch out for bugs.. take some cash to enjoy the tea.. it can get cold and windy.. flurries in July

Parcours à l'abri du soleil. Lac de même configuration que Moraine lake, moins charmant cependant. Poursuivre sur Big Behive, vue magnifique.

Stopped at the Lake Agnes Tea House while coming down from the Plain of Six Glaciers, on a weekday in mid-July. I arrived at the tea house at 6:02pm and while they were technically closed, I was able to get a lemonade which was absolutely perfect. I enjoyed it while looking at Lake Agnes and enjoying the tranquility of the area... even the chipmunk wanted to join me for my lemonade party. Anyways, the trail was not at all busy at 6pm. There were only a handful of people around. It was beautiful.

To many people over there...

Great views a little crowded