Lady Macdonald Teahouse Trail

Lady Macdonald Teahouse Trail is a 5.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Canmore, Alberta, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

Great trail even though it's quite busy. Outstanding views and quite the workout.

amazing views of canmore, but a definite grind for the first section with the incline. don't be surprised to get passed by a local on their "morning walk" :)

I conquered this mountain in October. the first 20 minute to half hour was a steep walk. We found some cool rock dens, and had a few great scrambles along the way. The view at the top was beautiful and well worth the trek to the top!

I hiked this the day after a snowfall, so I was glad I brought crampons and poles with me. I don't think I would've made it to the helipad without them. Even though the trail was snowed over, it was still pretty easy to follow. It was freezing cold and windy at the top!

Did the full thing last summer. Went there today. I used summer hiking shoes so did not make it all the way to the top but was like 50m away from the top. So yea bring proper shoes at this time of the year cause I was pretty much crawling the last half hour just to get some grip.

Just came back from Lady McDonald Ridge today Oct 22, 2016. Parking was closed for construction so we parked in the next street. Started hike at 6 a.m. There was little snow after helipad but no need to have traction device or crampoin. It was windy at the top. In the way back, saw a couple heading to the ridge for "Love Celebration"