Ha Ling to Miners Peak

Ha Ling to Miners Peak is a 7.2 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Dead Man's Flats, Alberta, Canada that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

7.2 km
987 m

hiked this last weekend and it was my first time. it was definitely a challenging trail because it's straight up. When we got to the top, it was extremely windy so glad I brought a very good soft shell jacket to block all the wind. I think im ok with not hiking this trail again as now I've done it. AMAZING views at the top :)

This is not a hike I'd recommend or do again. You get a nice view of Spray Lake, Canmore, and some mountains, but that's pretty much it for scenery. The trail is fairly steep and nothing exciting. There are quite a few spots for taking breaks, but it's nothing exciting. It's a bit of a scramble to get up Ha Ling Peak, but fairly easy to climb up Miners Peak.

It's really busy, Not lightly travelled at all haha. the top can be very windy and cold so bring your layers! especially in the fall/early spring.