Ha Ling Trail to Ha Ling Peak

Ha Ling Trail to Ha Ling Peak is a 5.8 kilometer heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Canmore, Alberta, Canada that features a great forest setting and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

5.8 km
789 m

18 minutes ago

hard but amazing view

You get to climb a mountain all the way to the top. A very rewarding experience. Watch your footing!

We hiked Ha Ling last month, it was beautiful, hard but doable, hiking pole recommended other wise you slide going down.

Nice hike steep but short, fantastic views at the summit. Trail is very slick ice in places due to the amount of traffic, we did it in trainers without poles but was tricky. We went early in the morning gets busy by midday.

Beautiful trail with amazing views at the summit. It's quite a steep hike, but short. Since there is a lot of traffic the trail can get pretty slick, especially near the summit where there is more snow. We brought hiking poles and were fine.

I absolutely loved this hike. I was challenging since it is a steep incline with a little scramble at the end to get to the peak. It was super windy the day I went but it was worth the views. My friend had her dog with us and she managed just fine but I could see it being hard for some smaller dogs. If you have the time definitely check it out! I think it took us around 3 hours but we spent a good 25 mins sitting at the top eating a snack and taking in the views!

Super awesome. Kids loved it too. Amazing views and a few snowball fights in the shaded areas.

The best, very rewarding and amazing hike... but find it very difficult due to steep switchbacks and scrambles.

Fun trail. Steep incline with rock scramble at the end to peak! Make sure to arrive early.

Gorgeous. But actually really hard lol

Loved it!!!!!! Bring lots of water