Grizzly Creek is a 1.8 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Kananaskis Improvement, Alberta, Canada that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is best used from April until September.

Distance: 1.8 km Elevation Gain: 137 m Route Type: Out & Back

Quick & easy walk to a pretty creek. But short to that point. Crossed the creek and walked, nothing to really see, backtracked to the creek where I saw the trail to up, so I walked up a bit. Being by myself (just with my dog) and it starting to rain, I didn’t feel that comfy, just in case there was any wildlife. So, I turned around and came back. Will definitely come back and go up the entire way as I think it would be really pretty.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

we just finished this hike. we continued along the trail that follows the power lines for about another km and a half until the dog started growling and barking, pretty much at the end of the path anyway. There isn't a whole lot to see past the creek, however, if you climb up the creek bed there are a lot of nice spots and a fun little climb.