Chickakoo Lake - #2

Chickakoo Lake - #2 is a 6.8 kilometer loop trail located near Parkland County, Alberta, Canada that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking.

6.8 km
252 m

Beautiful. Trails are clearly marked. Nice hike with my dog. Will definitely go back.

Lovely scenery varied terrain great afternoon with our pup Rusty will go back

Picturesque. A regular stop for our family.

Beautiful Day

Great trail, very nice views. I can't imagine how beautiful this trail will be in the fall. There is a great view point that would be a really nice spot to have a picnic.

I love this trail to introduce new friends to hiking this is where we start. It is also my favourite place for testing new gear and see how it feels while going up and down hills. 20 minutes from home and great for walking the dogs. Was a little muddy from spring melt but I am not complaining.

so clearly marked and easy for any level.

Gorgeous day at Chicakoo in the fresh snow!

Very nice area to hike, cross country ski, picnic, meet people - and breath in the fresh air. I have hiked and skied the trails numerous times and enjoyed it every single time... This is my favourite place to relax and appreciate the country. Well kept trails and clean area makes it even more enjoyable. It is nice to see people using the area and keeping it clean.