Chickakoo Lake - #2

Chickakoo Lake - #2 is a 6.8 kilometer loop trail located near Parkland County, Alberta, Canada that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking.

6.8 km
252 m

Very well maintained, and moderate traffic. Kind of a posh place to hike if you ask me, but nice and easy to navigate. Beautiful scenery that changes by hike.
Keep your dog on a leash; there is commonly people horseback riding, biking, hiking, jogging, and walking their dogs. I've learned the hard way with my pup that there are lots of people around and not everyone has a friendly dog.

Beautiful. Trails are clearly marked. Nice hike with my dog. Will definitely go back.

Lovely scenery varied terrain great afternoon with our pup Rusty will go back

Picturesque. A regular stop for our family.

Beautiful Day

Great trail, very nice views. I can't imagine how beautiful this trail will be in the fall. There is a great view point that would be a really nice spot to have a picnic.

I love this trail to introduce new friends to hiking this is where we start. It is also my favourite place for testing new gear and see how it feels while going up and down hills. 20 minutes from home and great for walking the dogs. Was a little muddy from spring melt but I am not complaining.