Thomsons Lake

Thomsons Lake is a 9.8 kilometer loop trail located near Wattleup, Western Australia, Australia. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking.

9.8 km
238 m

Bring water, wear long pants as there are a few tiger snakes around the lake. Best in spring/early summer when there are lots of water birds. No toilet. No pets allowed.

This walk route has been copied by AllTrails without permission from my sole-authored WalkGPS website covering "Bushwalks in the Perth region of Western Australia" (see https://www.walkgps.com.au/ ). My copyrighted walk page is titled Thomsons Lake Walk (link: https://www.walkgps.com.au/walk/thomsons-lake-walk/ ). My web page details the walk and includes my original track location information you have copied here. Your description gives the false impression that this route is an established walk trail. It is in fact an unofficial walk route conceived solely by myself though incorporating parts of established trail/s.
Your publication of my original and unique information makes no acknowledgment of WalkGPS authorship and source and no appropriate cross-link to my walk page. I request you to remove this walk from AllTrails or to provide a full acknowledgement of the WalkGPS source. -Dave Osborne, WalkGPS