Mount Cooke Walk Alternate Route

Mount Cooke Walk Alternate Route is a 10.3 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wandering, Western Australia, Australia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

10.3 km
468 m

This walk route has been copied by AllTrails without permission from my sole-authored WalkGPS website covering "Bushwalks in the Perth region of Western Australia" (see https://www.walkgps.com.au/ ). My copyrighted walk page is titled Mount Cooke Walk (link: https://www.walkgps.com.au/walk/mount-cooke-walk/ ). My web page details this optional route and includes my original track location information you have copied here. Your description gives the false impression that this is an established walk trail. It is in fact an unofficial, non-established walk route conceived solely by myself and is about 50% 'off-track'/cross-country. This original WalkGPS route was also greatly affected by a bushfire in 2003 and is no longer my recommended route. Users of my website also understand that good GPS navigation skills are required to follow the route.
Your publication of my original and unique information makes no acknowledgment of WalkGPS authorship and source and no appropriate cross-link to my walk page. I request you to remove this walk from AllTrails or to provide a full acknowledgement of the WalkGPS source. -Dave Osborne, WalkGPS