Mount Cooke Walk

Mount Cooke Walk is a 9.2 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wandering, Western Australia, Australia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

9.2 km
394 m

This walk route has been copied by AllTrails without permission from my sole-authored WalkGPS website covering "Bushwalks in the Perth region of Western Australia" (see https://www.walkgps.com.au/ ). My copyrighted walk page is titled Mount Cooke Walk (link: https://www.walkgps.com.au/walk/mount-cooke-walk/). My web page details the walk and includes my original track location information which you have copied here. Your description may give the false impression that this is an established walk trail. Although it incorporates part of the established Bibbulmun Track, my described route is an unofficial route conceived solely by myself.
Your publication of my original and unique information makes no acknowledgment of WalkGPS authorship and source and no appropriate cross-link to my walk page. I request you to remove this walk from AllTrails or to provide a full acknowledgement of the WalkGPS source. -Dave Osborne, WalkGPS