Marrinup Circuit is a 7.1 kilometer lightly trafficked loop trail located in the state of Western Australia, Australia that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and mountain biking.

Distance: 7.1 km Elevation Gain: 146 m Route Type: Loop

This is an easy singletrack loop on the outskirts of Dwellingup, 1.5 hours to the south of Perth. It is suitable for novice and intermediate riders. The track is rated Blue - Intermediate (IMBA ratings). The track is mainly flat with few, very gradual hills. As such it is ideal for riders looking for an introduction to singletrack. The track starts at the western end of the cleared Marrinup site. Look for the yellow posts and blue arrows. Riders should ride the track in a clockwise direction.

Awesome trail for all levels. Love it wet or dry

Great trail, I have been on the train many times in dry conditions and wet, love it either way.

Hubby and I took our 6 & 4.5 year Olds out, they managed well. We all had a stack at different stages but we did have fun!

13 year old son & I throughly enjoyed this track a few times. Lots of tricks to navigate on our bikes, face in places & tricky for me in others. We felt this was the best all rounder track we have discovered so far. A number of people free camping. Walking distance to the POW Camp, and many other various walking tracks. If new to trails we find this app amazing just to check we are on track. Just hit ‘record’ before you leave.

not to bad trail markers going in all directions hike itself was good

Mon Jul 09 2018

Great part of the world, do it chippa

Wed Mar 29 2017

loved it. Flows beautifuly. Great mountain bike experience.

Mon Jan 30 2017

great short loop not to long or technical for my 8-9 yo kids. Full loop is great to, some good log beams and jumps.

Sat Aug 23 2014

Directions to get here are a little obscure - turn left on Bandicoot, about 500m up Del Park from centre of Dwellingup. It is signed posted to Cycle Trail there

Mon Feb 27 2017