Kitty Gorge Extended Route

Kitty Gorge Extended Route is a 18.0 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Serpentine (Wa), Western Australia, Australia that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until August.

18 km
821 m

This walk route has been copied by AllTrails without permission from my sole-authored WalkGPS website covering "Bushwalks in the Perth region of Western Australia" (see https://www.walkgps.com.au/ ). My copyrighted walk page is titled Kitty's Gorge-Serpentine Falls Walk (link: https://www.walkgps.com.au/walk/kittys-gorge-serpentine-falls-walk/ ). My web page details the walk and includes my original track location information you have copied here. Your description may give the false impression that this is an established walk trail. Although it incorporates part of the established Kittys Gorge Trail it is in fact mostly an unofficial, non-established walk route conceived solely by myself and is 24% 'off-track'/cross-country. Users of my website understand that good GPS navigation skills are required to follow the route.
Your publication of my original and unique information makes no acknowledgment of WalkGPS authorship and source and no appropriate cross-link to my walk page. I request you to remove this walk from AllTrails or to provide a full acknowledgement of the WalkGPS source. -Dave Osborne, WalkGPS

beautiful scenery and not very hard